1. ISO 17065
agroVet has been accredited according to ISO 17065 (ISO Guide 065) by the Austrian accreditation body Akkreditierung Austria since 2003. The scope of the accreditation is constantly being expanded to benefit our customers.
The scope includes:
- AMA Seal of Approval for Fruit, Vegetables and Ware Potatoes
- GLOBALG.A.P. (fruit and vegetables, combinable crops, flowers and ornamentals)
- Codex guideline for the definition of “GM-free production” (Codex Alimentarius Austriacus)
- pastus+ of AMA Marketing
- QS scheme
- Regulation (EC) No. 1151/2012 Traditional specialty guaranteed (TSG) for the specifications "Haymilk"
Confirmation of the accreditation
Administrative decision on the accreditation
Link to the accreditation body
Cooperation with Austria Bio Garantie GmbH in the organic sector:
Together with Austria Bio Garantie GmbH, we offer inspections and certifications for standards in organic farming in Austria and abroad.
Link to ABG
2. Recognition as a certification body for the ISCC standard
agroVet GmbH is recognized by the German Federal Office for Agriculture and Food (Bundesanstalt für Landwirtschaft und Ernährung, BLE) as a certification body in accordance with the Biofuel Sustainability Regulation (Biokraftstoff-Nachhaltigkeitsverordnung, Biokraft-NachV) and the Biomass Electricity Sustainability Regulation (Biomassestrom-Nachhaltigkeitsverordnung, BioSt-NachV).
Confirmation of the license
3. Recognition as a certification body for RSPO - Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
agroVet GmbH is a recognized certification body for RSPO (Supply Chain Certification).
Link to RSPO